Senior Front-end Web Designer(part-time and work from home)
Informated Software Solutions Corporation is seeking a part-time senior front-end web developer to serve an educational government client in the Metro DC area.
Potential candidates must live in the Metro DC area.
The position requires occasional on-site meetings with the client; however, most work can be done from home whenever it is convenient to the candidate as long as the candidate can handle the client's tasks timely. Sometimes the candidate is required to finish tasks during weekends. It is okay that a candidate continues to keep his or her current job while working us.
The candidate must be a U.S. citizen or must provide documentation proving legal working status in the U.S. This job is not for contracting or outsourcing.
Level of compensation is negotiable depending on experience.
- Communicate with client to collect requirements and determine the priorities, objectives, scope, and purpose of projects.
- Design websites; produce wireframes; create graphics, page design, and layout; develop interactive content; and implement site functionality.
- Support and maintain existing websites, adding or updating content; creating graphics; and changing page layout and design.
- Provide support on technical design and structure, troubleshooting and resolving technical problems in the design and delivery of web services.
- Perform other web development-related assignments as requested.
Qualifications and Skills
- The candidate must be an experienced web designer with a minimum of 7 years of demonstrated experience dedicated to developing websites using front-end tools and technologies.
- The candidate must be experienced using Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
- The candidate must possess knowledge of web design principles and standards, and the ability to conceptualize and implement creative and engaging websites.
- Experience in responsive web design is a plus.
- The candidate must have good verbal and written communication skills and must be an independent and self-motivated quick learner with a strong work ethic.
- The candidate must have an online portfolio including at least 5 verifiable live websites designed and developed by the candidate.
Education and Training
- The candidate should have a degree or formal training in graphic design, web development, fine arts, digital animation, or a related field. Any certification is a plus.
Qualified candidates seeking consideration should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete submission will not be considered.
About the Company
Informated Software Solutions is a dynamic software firm dedicated to providing quality consulting services and commercial products. Informated Software Solutions values contributing employees, cares about their growth, and offers competitive packages.