Senior Front-end Web Developer (Part-time and work from home)
Informated Software Solutions Corporation is seeking a part-time senior front-end web developer to serve an educational government client in the Metro DC area.
The position requires occasional on-site meetings with the client; however, most work will be done off-site from wherever the candidate chooses. Potential candidates should live in the DC Metro area.
The candidate must be a U.S. citizen or must provide documentation proving legal working status in the U.S. This job is not for contracting or outsourcing.
Level of compensation is negotiable depending on experience.
- Communicate with client to collect requirements and determine the priorities, objectives, scope, and purpose of projects.
- Design websites; produce wireframes; create graphics, page design, and layout; develop interactive content; and implement site functionality.
- Support and maintain existing websites, adding or updating content; creating graphics; and changing page layout and design.
- Provide support on technical design and structure, troubleshooting and resolving technical problems in the design and delivery of web services.
- Perform other web development-related assignments as requested.
Qualifications and Skills
- The candidate must be an experienced web designer with a minimum of 7 years of demonstrated experience dedicated to developing websites using front-end tools and technologies.
- The candidate must be experienced using Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
- The candidate must possess knowledge of web design principles and standards, and the ability to conceptualize and implement creative and engaging websites.
- Experience in responsive web design is a plus.
- The candidate must have good verbal and written communication skills and must be an independent and self-motivated quick learner with a strong work ethic.
- The candidate must have an online portfolio including at least 5 verifiable live websites designed and developed by the candidate.
Education and Training
- The candidate should have a degree or formal training in graphic design, web development, fine arts, digital animation, or a related field. Any certification is a plus.
Qualified candidates seeking consideration should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete submission will not be considered.
About the Company
Informated Software Solutions is a dynamic software firm dedicated to providing quality consulting services and commercial products. Informated Software Solutions values contributing employees, cares about their growth, and offers competitive packages.